Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mia Fey Cosplay: What to do with extra magatama's? Sell 'em!

EDIT: Sold!  Due to the high response I received, I am planning on casting more (Various colors) and listing them on Coscom/dA/Etsy sooner than later for a flat affordable rate.

I ended up casting two extra magatama's when I was creating my Mia Fey costume.  I have one for myself... but the other two are just sitting here, pretty well useless to me.  Sad!

Therefore, I would like to sell them off.  Best offer only, and no trades.  If you live outside of the U.S, I will try my best to negotiate an affordable shipping option for you also!  I will include tracking information, but insurance may be a little extra.




A little about them:  I studied the artwork diligently, and created what I find to be a very accurate Mia Fey magatama.  These are not cheap sculpies, here.  These were cast with polyester resin, custom colored, (One is clear, more vibrant purple with an iridescent sheen, the other is a solid mauve with a pearlish bloom) wet sanded smooth to perfection, and re-surfaced with resin spray.  They are hard as rock, look brilliant and I took great care in creating them.  A part of me wants to keep them 'cause they're so pretty -- but the practical part of me knows they'll never be used!

Honestly, I put at least three to four hours of work for each of these.  This is a one-time chance to own the perfect magatama for Mia Fey/Chihiro Ayasato cosplay!

If you're at all interested, please drop a message here below, or feel free to email BeataAdriannaTyski@gmail.com, and we can arrange something.  Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

-- Ely

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I got to your comment a little late -- as of right now, I'm not able to take commissions until around March-ish. I am still in school, and under a few other full costume obligations.

      Thanks for the comment, though!

      Delete