Monday, September 5, 2011

Ace Attorney: Badge... 'cause I CAN!

I just took a quick shot of it, since you can't see it very well in any of our photographs from Anime Expo.  I would like to remake it at some point, with some new techniques and ideas. Just a few thoughts on what I'd change~


I would consider creating a perfect stamp for the scale design, for the center.  It looks all right as is, but could be articulated much, much better.  (Thank you to dA'er, and fellow Phoenix Wright cosplayer SuperPeyo for the idea!) I feel that an embossed design created by a stamp would be a little more eye-catching than a etched in one.

Also I would consider casting these in resin.  That way, if I had requests for commissions, I would be able to make perfect replicas over and over with ease.  Not to mention, they'd be near indestructible and would look very professional!

That's all for now!

-- Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment