Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shanoa Wig: Bought!

I posted some time back on my deliberation between a CosplayWigUSA wig (Which at the time was out of stock), and an Epic Cosplay Wig product that was similar in style and cut.  I couldn't seem to make up my mind about either (Wigs are an expensive investment!) so I just left it to thought, and continued to work on my more current projects.

I randomly checked back on the back-ordered wig, and not only was the wig back in stock at CosplayWigUSA, they also had a two day coupon for 20% running just for this weekend, 02/24/2012-02/26/2012!  (http://cosplaywigsusa.com/ use code:2020 in the promo box before you select your payment option!)

The 40"/100cm heat-resistant wig is a steal of a price to being with, for $39.95.  Coupled with the 20% off coupon, $31.96!  With free shipping too, I may add.

I decided this was a good time to finally pick up a seemingly great wig for Shanoa.  Once it arrives, I'll be doing a review for the product overall, shipping, price, quality, etc.  I feel that if there are decent cosplay wig suppliers in our home countries, we really should try to support them a little better!  So expect a review once it's in my happy little hands!

Preeeetty excited!  ヽ( ̄ー ̄)ノ ☆  Cheers! Final updates impending on the APH Pirate England cosplay commission any day now!

-- Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment