Monday, July 11, 2011

Hawt damn. I love Castlevania designs.

I've been into Castlevania for a long time; probably from the early ages of it being on SNES, and into it's latter years of PS1 glory.  I haven't picked up the 3D versions honestly due to lack of interest, but at least have played through the NDS versions as they've come out.

I am still in love with Castlevania: SOTN, and have considered picking it up and playing through it again.  What's not to like about it? Alucard was badass, Richter was pretty awesome, as was Maria Renard.  At one point, I had considered making her outfit for myself, but it just never took off for whatever reason.

Some of the newer games have appealing designs as well.  Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia was a pretty decent game; but what I love (Of course) are the designs!

 (Shanoa left, Albus right)

It's like daaayyuummmm~ part of me wants to attempt the challenge, the other part is all, "Wtf, run for the hills!" Not so much because of Shanoa's costume, but Albus'.  Freakin' Albus with his tooled leather vest and all those holsters, buckles and rivets.  OH YEAH.  AND THAT FREAKING GUN, TOO. D:  Why am I attracted to complicated things? I... have no words.  Really, no defense here.

-- Elysium


P.S: Dracula is one sexy mother*ucker.  Also, a possibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment