Thursday, January 26, 2012

OH HAI WIG.

 
Perfect looking Shanoa wig, but not in stock? Thankfully I was able to get in touch with the nice peeps at cosplaywigsusa.com, and apparently they're about to receive a shipment.

I was originally looking to buy from Epic Cosplay Wigs (www.epiccosplay.com) but I think I'll give these guys a shot first.  I don't know why, but the quality of the wig looks very, very nice.  I've heard that Epic Cosplay Wigs are pretty unrivaled with thickness... so I'm still unsure on which to purchase.  I suppose a well shot picture is what is swaying my decision.  Both are US based, so either way there will not be a tremendously long wait to get 'em in the mail.

Hopefully it'll be something I can pick up and give a try!  Quality looks beautiful.  Since there are not many reviews for this USA based wig seller online, I will likely do a review on the product. ^o^

I realize that the wig length is a bit shorter than the art/in game representation of Shanoa... but I think that's pretty minor.  In my experience with longer wigs, after a bit of wear, they start to get super tangled.  Now there is a 50" available from Epic Cosplay, as well as a 60".  The hassle or worry that they will tangle throughout the day is enough of a preemptive concern that I won't bother buying them. xD;
                        

Cosplay Wigs Usa to the left, Epic Cosplay Wig to the right.
I can't decide! #___#

-- Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment