Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Neglecting this blog, for serious.

Hey everyone!

I'm bacccck.  Well, at least until life starts getting busy again!  Been enjoying my last month of school break, but a few things have gone amiss here and there.  Someone cracked/phished my email back a month ago, and I lost a lot of important contacts/emails in my folders.  Unfortunately, some of those just happened to be commission inquiries.  So for any of you that have asked me about something, and received no response, it's because I no longer have your email.  I'm thinking about opening a new email/password via gmail, just to clear it up and keep any work/cosplay stuff separate from my personal email.  Again, really sorry to anyone who I had been in touch with previously, and all of a sudden I just dropped off the map. :/

For now, let's just use: BeataBissettTyski@gmail.com

Otherwise, life is going well.  Been trying really hard to finish up this pirate costume for my best friend.  I realize I may have gone overboard on the detailing work, but it'll still look amazing.

Plotting away my Shanoa cosplay silently, still.  Haven't gotten past the initial planning stage, as I've been short on time since last semester.  I really hope this semester can be more lax, and that I'll have more time to assemble my portfolio, a proper website, and build some more costumes.

Gotta make it happen!

Peace, everyone. :3

-- Ely

5 comments:

  1. I want to lewk that!!! Y U NO SHOW ME?! ... XD ... I joke ... but seriously, I cannot wait to see it. I am so excite and I am so thankful that you're making it for me!! *major big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y U!! xD

    It's still kinda in construction phase, as in parts are finished, but just need to be completely sewn together. (Collar, lapels, cuffs all have a lot of hand work in them, and they're ready, now I just have to sew them to the body of the jacket!)

    The hat will be finished within a day or two. I just have to take care, because millinery glue is involved, and takes time to set. xD;

    <3!! *hugs* Very happy to be doing this for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when it's all done, you should take pictures ... I wanna show your awesome talent off to people!! XD

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! I intend to include your costume in my portfolio. Won't have to worry about using it for that, since pirates are pretty well universally understood.

      But I will take you some pictures pretty soon! I wanna finish it. @__@!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete