Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Castlevania SOTN: (Our photoshoot)

Hey everyone! Things have been fairly relaxed since my last post. Post Anime Expo, we're back to our regular lives. Well, mostly!

I really wanted to share some images from our Castlevania: Symphony of the Night shoot from early on in July. We're half considering another shoot (because there were plenty of shots that we didn't get, and we wished we had!) but it'll likely be later this year, once the Los Angeles weather is cooler.

If you like what you see, please check out my dA and my Facebook page below~


 
My best to all of you, and stay tuned for our next major project! (I update more often on my Facebook fan page, so do follow me there if you feel so inclined!)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love SOTN and you both managed to bring it to life with your beautiful costumes! :) Simply stunning and wonderful looking photos too!

    ReplyDelete